Monmouth County Vocational School District (MCVSD) Admissions Process
Application Deadline: December 9, 2016.
The REGISTRATION KEY CODE is provided at the mandatory information session. Your application will be voided if you submit applications to more than one school or did not attend a mandatory information session for the school you are applying to. The codes are non-transferable and if the code used does not belong to the applicant who received it, the applications of all parties involved will be rejected
- To register and access the application select "New Users Signup Here"
- Complete all the required registration information and select "Save". Note: Username is limited to 20 characters.
- Complete all the required application information. Please Do Not use all CAPITAL LETTERS when filling out the application.
- YOU CANNOT ACCESS THE APPLICATION AFTER IT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED. You may login and logout prior to submitting your application
- When you have completed all of the required information and are ready to submit your application for review, you must check the Confirm Form is Complete Checkbox in the Registration Confirmation section at the bottom of the application and click Submit.
- You will receive a CONFIRMATION PAGE and APPLICATION CHECKLIST that you will need to PRINT and provide to your school counselor or principal. If you do not receive a confirmation, or you can still access your application, the application was not successfully submitted.IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A PRINTER AT THE TIME OF SUBMISSION, YOU MUST SAVE THE CONFIRMATION AND APPLICATION CHECKLIST. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO ACCESS YOUR APPLICATION OR APPLICATION CHECKLIST AFTER IT WAS SUBMITTED.
- After the application has been submitted, you must provide your counselor/principal with the application checklist. We recommend getting this information to your school earlier to give them enough time to process your request. MCVSD must receive your application checklist and school records from your school postmarked by December 22, 2016 or the applicant may be ineligible for admissions. It is the applicants responsibility to ensure the application was successfully submitted.
Please contact 732-431-7942 ext. 6291 if you have any questions.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any comments, questions and/or concerns.