Monmouth County Vocational School District (MCVSD) HIGH SCHOOL Admissions Process
The Application Deadline is April 3, 2016; Cosmetology Test: April 16, 2016.
The REGISTRATION KEY CODE is 9999 to begin the online application process. Students must be currently enrolled in grade 10 or 11.
- To register and access the application select “New Users Signup Here below”
- Registration Key-9999. Complete all the required student registration information and select “Save”
- Select “Application” at the top of page
- Complete all the required application information. PLEASE USE CORRECT CAPITALIZATION and PUNCTUATION
- You cannot access the application after it has been submitted. You may login and logout prior to submitting your application
- When you have completed all of the required information and are ready to submit your application, you must check the Confirm Form is Complete Checkbox in the Registration Confirmation section at the bottom of the application and click Submit. You will receive a confirmation page and application checklist if the application was submitted correctly. IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION OR YOU ARE ABLE TO CONTINUE FILLING OUT THE APPLICATION, YOUR APPLICATION WAS NOT SUBMITTED SUCCESSFULLY. It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure successful submission of their application.
- After the application has been submitted, you will need to PRINT and provide your school counselor with the APPLICATION CHECKLIST, requesting the school provide your records. MCVSD must receive your application checklist and school records or the applicant will be ineligible for admissions.
Please contact 732-431-7942 ext. 6291 if you have any questions.
More admissions information and the application checklist can be found here: http://www.mcvsd.org/shared-time-policy.html
Information on ADULT PROGRAMS here: http://www.mcvsd.org/adult/adult-voc.html
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
if you have any comments, questions and/or concerns.